Message from the CEO
The worst of the winter is now behind us and we are all settling into 2012.
Each company has its hands full as we see change in front of us and believe May will have a positive net effect on each business.
- The Hawaii Mars is on standby with the Mexican government as we prepare for another opportunity this season;
- The C 130 fire fighting program is waiting for the USFS to award contracts for their Next Generation Air Tanker fleet;
- S- 61s IRX and CLM are waiting for Greece to make awards for a 3 year fire fighting contract and are currently being shipped back to North America from Australia;
- S-61 BSF is going through a pre buy inspection and when sold will then go to Afghanistan in June; and
- Coulson Manufacturing Ltd. is nearing completion of its new engineered wood products facility and is targeting the end of May for start up.
This month we are focusing on our safety programs and would appreciate any extra input you may have in our operations.