Adobe Acrobat Reader is
required to view PDF files.
Here we are at Easter with hockey on the way out and baseball coming in, and it is still snowing at 1500 foot elevation. I believe you would have to go back a few decades to find a production loss due to snow, at Easter, in our coastal operations. My idea to plow snow to get back on schedule has back fired.
Cataract has had a few tough weeks with weather playing tricks. Our remaining 10,000m³ conventional and 20,000m³ heli is all under snow. The Equis volume is the only wood available at time of writing. Snow is forecast for Easter Sunday, so there may be an extended curtailment.
Stewardson is in the same situation with snowed out road construction and engineering delays. Planning and coordination continues in other TFL54 areas.
As GY's come available, probably the GY5 first, we will begin maintenance in preparation for TFL 54. The H19 has turned into a major project with transmission, radiator, king pins, springs and trunions. I am waiting for reports on the success of a minor tune-up and fuel system repair on the H25. At the rate we are replacing differentials I'm sure we will have the drive lines all overhauled soon. Our fleet has been very unforgiving with running maintenance being a challenge in the outdoors. The L24 is back at Finning getting the center pin reworked.
Now if it warms up a bit we will get on with our program.